Work with purpose. Work with Hladni Val.
Our endless curiosity and relentless commitment to our customers lies at the heart of our approach to solving problems. Yes, we work a little differently but we think that makes space for the challenges and risks that pave the way for real growth.
Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and/or German is preferred
- Experience in management is preferred.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Send Applications in a PDF or Word document
We will store your data in our database in accordance with the general conditions on data protection and we will contact you if necessary if the need arises.
By sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, you agree and are familiar with the use of your personal data in accordance with the general conditions on data protection and privacy statement.